Corporate Giving and Sponsorships
For generations, members of northeast Ohio's corporate community have provided critical support to Cleveland Play House (CPH) in order to meet their philanthropic and marketing objectives.
KeyBank Play House College students during the 2010-2011 Season
Corporate support of CPH can provide companies and professional organizations with the means to:
- gain broad visibility and recognition among a diverse, well-educated and discriminating audience from throughout the region;
- present theatre evenings and special events to entertain and thank customers and clients and recognize employees;
- introduce and promote new products or services;
- join the region's civic and corporate thought-leaders in support of one of northeast Ohio's cultural jewels; and,
- demonstrate good corporate citizenship.
Whether as a supporter of a full season, a select production, or one of CPH's many education programs, we assure you that your contribution will be utilized efficiently and effectively and will help CPH sustain its legacy as the nation's first regional theatre. Your support will ensure that Cleveland Play House continues its significant impact on the cultural, educational and economic vitality of the region.
Levels of Corporate Support
|Season Presenting Sponsor||$200,000 and up|
|Producing Sponsor||$50,000 to $199,999|
|Directing Sponsor||$20,000 to $49,999|
|Supporting Sponsor||$5,000 to $19,999|
|Associate Sponsor||$1,000 to $4,999|
Our team of development and marketing professionals stands ready to work with you to develop a program of support that meets your business needs and exceeds your expectations.
For more information please contact:
Director of Annual and Campaign Development
Send Jack a message
Institutional Giving Manager
Send Elizabeth a message