Cleveland Play House Overview and Mission
Founded in 1915, Cleveland Play House is America's first regional theatre. More than 12 million people have attended over 1,300 productions at Cleveland Play House including more than 130 American and/or World Premieres. Today, under the leadership of Artistic Director Michael Bloom and Managing Director Kevin Moore, Cleveland Play House is an artist-driven theatre that serves the Greater Cleveland community by holding true to its mission: To inspire, stimulate and entertain diverse audiences in Northeast Ohio by producing plays and theatre education programs of the highest professional standards.
Why Join Cleveland Play House Leadership Society
By joining the Cleveland Play House Leadership Society, you will become a member of a core group of individual supporters whose tremendous dedication enables Cleveland Play House to achieve our goals and bring top tier theatre to audiences across Northeast Ohio.
In return for your significant support, exclusive benefits are available at every donation level. These opportunities range from behind the scenes opportunities to invitations to private events with artists, and are designed to enhance your experience with Cleveland Play House throughout the season.
Please join the Cleveland Play House Leadership Society today! For more information, please contact Robin Laughlin at 216-400-7035, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Cleveland Play House Leadership Society Donor Benefits>
$100,000+ Benefactor- all below benefits, plus:
- Commemorative souvenir from the 2012-2013 Season at the Allen Theatre Complex
$50,000+ Investor- all below benefits, plus:
- Adopt a director- have the opportunity to meet a visiting director and discuss the creative process- new!
$25,000+ Producer- all below benefits, plus:
- Recognition as the Honorary Producer of a weekend of your choice
$15,000+ Co-Producer- all below benefits, plus:
- Intimate pre-season dinner with the artistic and managing directors
$10,000+ Director- all below benefits, plus:
- Invitation to attend a rehearsal for a CWRU/CPH MFA Acting Program production-new!
- Complimentary parking pass for a guest
$7,500+ Collaborator- all below below, plus:
- Invitation to attend a dress rehearsal with Associate Artistic Director Laura Kepley- new!
- Invitations to attend "backstage receptions" with the cast of every production
$5,000+ Advocate- all below benefits, plus:
- Tour of the CPH Production Center- new!
- 10 Tickets to a CPH production donated to a charity or school of your choice
- Invitation to attend a CPH sponsored theatre trip (TBD)
$2,500+ Enthusiast- all below benefits, plus:
- Access to the RJF Presidents' Club at PlayhouseSquare
- Invitation to a Meet & Greet with the cast, director, crew and staff of a mainstage production
$1,000+ Principal- all below benefits, plus:
- Certificate for two complimentary beverages to be redeemed in the Allen Theatre Complex
- Backstage tour of the Allen Theatre Complex
- Two tickets to a CWRU/CPH MFA Acting Program production and reception with the cast
- Invitation to the Season Announcement Party
- Tour of the CPH costume shop- new!
- Be our guest at the 'Season Kick-Off Party' as we honor Leadership Society donors
- Name recognition in all playbills throughout the season
- Advance copies of dramaturgy information-new!
- Invitation to the Annual Meeting- new!
MAKE YOUR GIFT COUNT FOR MORE!
The following are just a few of the many corporations who support their employees' gifts through matching gift programs:
Dominion East Ohio
Please ask your personnel office for a matching gift authorization form, and submit it to Cleveland Play House with your annual gift.
For our educational activities to continue and to flourish, we really need your help to cover such costs as these
$1,000 to provide 100 Cleveland Metropolitan School District students the opportunity to see a Play House Student Matinee performance
$600 to fund a creative playwriting 'Page to Stage' residency
$200 to bring a Play House theatre program into one classroom
$75 to fund a pre- and post-show "Class Act Workshop" – 60 minutes of hands-on sessions connecting themes to a performance.
$25 to buy 60 sewing machine needles